Be a smart voter!
In September of this year, Glenn Beck ally and former presidential candidate, Senator Santorum, told the Values Voter Summit in Washington, DC that the Republicans "will never have the elite, smart people on our side." Today is the day to make that assertion a reality because, in large part, most Republicans are not on the side of the common, average people.
Tom Pennington / Getty Images
If you're a smart person, you'll be deciding among Jill Stein, Rocky Anderson, Barack Obama and Gary Johnson as to whom to vote for president of the United States if you have not already. Given the bold-faced dishonesty and slippery quality of Republican Gov. Romney, one must agree with Rick Santorum. There is no way that anyone smart and aware of Romney's qualities as a candidate and a businessman would side with the Republicans for this election, maybe "never." For readers who do not consider themselves either smart or aware, before you...
get out and vote,
please read a few of these previous posts that show just how extreme, dishonest and of poor judgment Gov. Romney has demonstrated he is.
- Beck is ecstatic over Romney's choice for V-P (Ryan is Beck's "soulmate")
- Romney's record shows plutocratic view towards American workers
- Romney the judicial extremist
- Ditch the Tea Party reactionaries
- Like Beck, Ryan is hypocrite and liar
- Governor Romney's four biggest whoppers
- Beck ignores the Romney voter suppression efforts under way and pushes fraud myths
- Glenn Beck: a one-man GOTV effort for regression
- Murdoch bombshell the media is ignoring (Guess who NewsCorp is supporting?)
- The many lies of Beck's "soulmate," Paul Ryan
- Beck sees the invisible Obama too
- Bill Clinton buried Beck's deceitful propaganda
- Tale of two [Facebook] pages
- Beck dons rodeo clown hat to distract followers from Romney's tape
- Governor Romney: the flip-flopper who will say anything to get elected
- NY Times David Brooks believes Beck's cherry-picked story about Romney
- Know any undecided voters?
- For Obama or not for Obama?
- Beck is lying about MSNBC and his own history (what's new?)
- Beck is gloating over Romney's deceitful victory
- Like Beck, Romney is a liar and a hypocrite
- How does Secretary of State Beck sound?
- Beck's predictable response to Biden
- Romney's "binders full of woman" comment based upon another lie
- WTF? Romney's son Tagg owns voting machine in OH
- Guess who hosted a fund-raiser for Mitt Romney
Before voters are taken in by plutocrat Romney's mendacious manner,
Drive a like-minded person to the polls today.
Please get involved for 10 minutes
Share this URL with your friends