"Romney is the opposite of conservative, with a plan that is fiscally reckless and a foreign policy that is unnecessarily militant. Obama has done about the best that could have been done, considering the united GOP opposition in Congress. My questions about Obamacare and my disappointment that we are not already out of Afghanistan are not enough to make me embrace a candidacy that even George W. Bush would have been repelled by--and, having had time to reflect on his own record, perhaps is."
former publisher of The National Review and
current publisher of The American Conservative,
who says he's likely to vote for Obama
Perhaps O'Donnell went over the top to call Tagg out for a fight, but he was spot on to convey that ROMNEYMEN do not enter the military to serve their country. Also worth noting is the inability of Romney's son to notice that his father is, in fact, as O'Donnell pointed out, trying to lie his way into the White House. Romney told several lies during that debate, and one was documented here.
another chicken hawk who never joined the military
So what does this have to do with Glenn Beck? Aside from Romney having introduced Beck in 2009 as a "statesman" and choosing Beck's "soulmate," Paul Ryan for a running mate, this rant became a story picked up by The Huffington Post and Beck's fake-news site, The Blaze. Neither story did much analysis of this challenge, but The Blaze's Jason Howerton did refer to this clip as "bizarre." It was indeed quite unusual. Not surprisingly, they cut out the entire beginning of this segment where O'Donnell exposes the ROMNEYMAN for the cowards that they are.
Now imagine how Fox "News" and Beck would have replied if Obama had a grown son who had expressed a desire to take a swing at President Romney. You think "tough guy" Bill O'Reilly would have the testicles to call out Obama's son for a fight? It's doubtful, but Fox would be flashing that idea as a "Breaking News" story that would fill hours of time on that GOP propaganda channel. Beck? I seriously doubt if he's ever gotten into a fight either, but he would no doubt express outrage about the younger Obama's black anger.
For more on this campaign for the presidency, check out any of the posts published here below:
- Beck is ecstatic over Romney's choice for V-P
- Like Beck, Ryan is hypocrite and liar
- Murdoch bombshell the media is ignoring (Guess who NewsCorp is supporting?)
- The many lies of Beck's "soulmate," Paul Ryan
- Beck sees the invisible Obama too
- Bill Clinton buried Beck's deceitful propaganda
- Tale of two [Facebook] pages
- Beck dons rodeo clown hat to distract followers from Romney's tape
- Governor Romney: the flip-flopper who will say anything to get elected
- NY Times David Brooks believes Beck's cherry-picked story about Romney
- Know any undecided voters?
- Beck is lying about MSNBC and his own history
- Beck is gloating over Romney's deceitful victory
- Like Beck, Romney is a liar and a hypocrite
- How does Secretary of State Beck sound?
- Beck's predictable response to Biden
- Romney's "binders full of woman" comment based upon another lie
Update, 10/24/2012: After the 3rd presidential debate, Tagg Romney made it a point to apologize to the President. See the story on the Daily Kos.
Before voters are taken in by Mitt Romney's mendacious manner,
Post a comment
All non-spam comments approved
Free speech is practiced here
Please get involved for 10 minutes
Share this URL with your friends