First, the prediction from Mark on the News Corpse site in a piece entitled "Fox News Knows Ryan Lost Debate, So They Resort to Distractions and Lies" argued:
One of the best ways that experienced debate watchers know when one side has lost is if that side spends most of their time criticizing the moderator and/or the style of their opponent. That’s a clear sign that they believe they came up short on substance. And it’s precisely what Ryan’s side did from the moment the debate ended.From Beck's website is the discussion he held the next morning with the other two stooges on the Morning Zoo Radio show.
That's not the Oval Office in the background, but Beck seems to think that he belongs in it. Let's hope that Romney, should he become the President, doesn't make Beck, whom Romney considers "a statesman," the Secretary of State. Of course, there's a simple way of avoiding that possibility.
Romney thinks Beck is a "statesman"
At any rate, this debate was discussed on all news media networks, so for a counter narrative to the predictable nonsense that Beck and the other two stooges spewed on the Morning Zoo program, the following is from The Cycle on the day after the debates.
Update, 10/18/2012: Jon Stewart covered this debate on The Daily Show. He offered a very funny take on Fox's coverage of this debate. Via Comedy Central:
For more on the campaign for the presidency, the following is a list of posts published here since Governor Romney selected Paul Ryan as his running mate:
- Beck is ecstatic over Romney's choice for V-P
- Like Beck, Ryan is hypocrite and liar
- Murdoch bombshell the media is ignoring (Guess who NewsCorp is supporting?)
- The many lies of Beck's "soulmate," Paul Ryan
- Beck sees the invisible Obama too
- Bill Clinton buried Beck's deceitful propaganda
- Tale of two [Facebook] pages
- Beck dons rodeo clown hat to distract followers from Romney's tape
- Governor Romney: the flip-flopper who will say anything to get elected
- NY Times David Brooks believes Beck's cherry-picked story about Romney
- Know any undecided voters?
- Beck is lying about MSNBC and his own history
- Beck is gloating over Romney's deceitful victory
- Like Beck, Romney is a liar and a hypocrite
- How does Secretary of State Beck sound?
- Beck's predictable response to Biden
- Romney's "binders full of woman" comment based upon another lie
Before voters are taken in by Romney's many lies,
Post a comment
All non-spam comments approved
Free speech is practiced here
Please get involved for 10 minutes
Share this URL with your friends, relatives and undecided voters