Via MSNBC, Rev. Sharpton was sitting in for Ed Schultz:
Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
The following list of topics are linked to the coverage that Media Matters for America gave on Beck as his last episode on Fox. Beck effectively made Media Matters the boogie-man and progressive bad guys with his manipulative propaganda. He is very good at rendering his critics impotent in the eyes of his adoring followers, but if anyone reading the information on the Media Matters site can find where they have any facts about Mr. Beck wrong, then leave a comment to that effect below. They have over 200 webpages of links to coverage of Mr. Beck, many of them just clips of Beck saying something stupid.
- From Karl Rove to Caliphates: Glenn Beck's long steep slide into extremism and isolation
- The Top 5 digs Fox took at Beck
- Glenn Beck's top 5 conspiracy theories
- Post-Hutaree: How Glenn Beck and Fox News spread the militia message
- Beck cranks up his Obama hatred, courts WorldNetDaily readers
- Top 5 examples of Beck playing dress up
- Glenn Beck's top 5 most inflammatory moments
- Parents shouldn't trust Beck to educate their kids
- Glenn Beck's top 5 least credible sources
- Glenn Beck's top 5 embarrassing failures
- Glenn Beck's obsession with slavery
- Glenn Beck's perpetual self-promotion machine
- The 50 worst things Beck said on Fox News
- Who does Beck think he is: the top 5
- "They think you're stupid:" Glenn Beck's manipulation of his audience
- Glenn Beck's top 5 worst smears
- Glenn Beck's top 5 failed predictions
- Glenn Beck's top 5 moments invoking violence as a response to "progressives"
- Seeing red: after decrying communist name-calling, Beck repeatedly smeared his opponents as communists
- The fundamental transformation of Glenn Beck: a chalkboard timeline
On his show on Current TV, Keith Olbermann, perhaps sympathetic to Mr. Beck for having lost his show, explained his description of Mr. Beck as "Lonesome Rhodes" and wished Beck "good luck."
For a summary about Glenn Beck, see "Becoming Paul Revere"
Before more people start tuning into Beck's reactionary, yellow propaganda,get involved!Post a commentAll non-spam comments approvedFree speech is practiced here------------------------------------------------------Please get involved for 10 minuteshttp://sharethisurlaboutglennbeck.com