Is this a smile that is...
Media Matters has release a list of examples of conservative media in this "summer of rage."Glenn Beck stated this week that the people of Media Matters "distort conservative's words." In the following links, Media Matters distort nothing.
The President trying to create a "civil war:"
- By beating war drums: "I think we're headed for a civil war"
- By "trying to destroy the country" and is pushing America toward civil war
The President using the oil spill disaster in the Gulf to push through his agenda:
The Administration is trying to control everything:
- The "internet kill switch" is communist because Chinese government has similar authority
- Claims that the financial reform bill would let government shut down Fox News
- Fears that gov't "will need to control the people" because they'll be "hungry," "frightened, and there will be civil unrest"
- False claims government will take control of Internet, Beck tells listeners to "buy a short-wave radio"
- "Stuff is being scrubbed" from the Internet "overnight"
- The FCC is "marching forward" with net neutrality plans, suggests it's putting a "boot on your throat"
- Net neutrality: "This will control every aspect of the Internet ... We are losing our country"
- Spreading fear about net neutrality, says "please share that with your friends" "while you have access to the Internet"
- Cass Sunstein has "more power than the Fed," "will control your every move"
Obama is working toward one world government:
Are Beck's words the ranting of a visionary, a paranoid lunatic or a manipulator pushing people's buttons to create controversy and attention?
Post a Comment
All Comments Approved
Free Speech is Practiced Here
Get Involved for 10 Minutes
Share this URL